The term “Stephen Bell Associates” or “the Company” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Stephen Bell Associates Limited, Kingfisher House, Hurstwood Grange, Hurstwood Lane, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH17 7QX and registered Company No. is 06172371.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and the Company expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which the Company shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Company. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that the Company endorses the website(s). The Company has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Company’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and shall be determined in the English Courts.