Our client is a UK financial services firm with an enviable reputation and brand.
The role will be part of new SEO team focused on supporting their growth strategy. They are looking for someone with a broad-SEO background across on-page, off-page, technical and content SEO. The role will take ownership of website areas across the business and be the leading SEO consultant to various departments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Take ownership and accountability of performance in certain website sections, and act as lead SEO consultant to various business areas
- Develop an SEO roadmap and plan/prioritise the top SEO initiatives
- Host regular SEO training workshops/programmes
- Work on our strategic initiatives, such as a website migration: data collection, content protection, retention and retiring decisions, auditing staging websites, developing plans, checklists
- Establish a technical SEO framework and automation to spot errors and opportunities
- Attend SEO conferences and feedback learnings to teams
- Perform competitor gap analysis and comprehensive keyword research to spot new opportunities for growth
- Develop a cycle of weekly and monthly SEO website audits and reports
The successful candidate will have previous SEO experience, ideally within a large consumer facing organisation. Financial services experience will be very useful but not essential. Candidates will also need to have strong communication skills, good attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects in a commercial business.