Our client is a leading investment brand with a successful, and growing, UK wealth management business. They are looking for a Senior Marketing to oversee the acquisition, retention, and growth of their wealth management customers in the UK.
- Create marketing and communication strategies, including road maps for delivery.
- Develop and deliver above and below the line marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention for wealth management customers
- Build excellent relationships with stakeholders across the wider business and marketing team
- Develop well thought through briefs and build virtual working teams with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Ensure deliverables are high quality, bold and innovative – and delivered on time, on brand, on budget.
- Implement adequate tracking and measurement and report detailed campaign results, with learnings and recommendations for future campaigns.
The successful candidate will be a senior marketing manager with proven consumer or wealth management marketing and campaign management experience within the financial services industry. An understanding of retail investment, financial advice or wealth management will be essential.
The successful candidate will also have a good understanding of multi-channel targeting and customer online and offline journeys; be able to think strategically; have good influencing and communication skills to forge effective relationships with key stakeholders and third party suppliers; excellent project management skills and be a resourceful self-starter, who shows resilience under pressure.