Our client is a leading global asset manager with a strong brand and growing footprint in the UK and Europe. They are hiring a Multimedia Associate based in their London office. The role holder will act as a creative specialist supporting across video, multimedia production and design.
Key responsibilities include:
- produce high quality video content in line with editorial objectives
- undertake scheduling, pre-production, scripting, filming, editing and post-production
- create PDFs, images, email banners and LinkedIn posts
- help to manage internal and external events
- build relationships with senior stakeholders
The successful candidate will be a team player, they will possess broad multimedia experience ideally across film/video, presentations and design. The successful candidate will be a strong communication; with good stakeholder management skills, knowledge of PremierPro, InDesign, Illustrator and PowerPoint and the ability to deliver to multiple deadlines in a commercial environment.
Financial services and / or professional services experience would be highly desirable.