Our client is a successful UK wealth manager. They are looking to hire a Junior Investment Portfolio Manager to join their small investment team offering tailored investment solutions for HNW clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- undertake extensive research on all investment sectors to monitor investment funds using industry investment databases and ongoing contact with investment companies
- use deep understanding of global investment markets and knowledge of funds across all sectors to regularly produce extensive, bespoke client investment portfolio reports and regularly updating client facing colleagues on investments and markets
- work closely with client-facing colleagues to set up and review client investment portfolios and construct investment strategies
- influence company investment strategy making use of your interest in, and understanding of, investment markets and global economics
- operate as a member of the Investment Committee
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a wealth management or private client investment or portfolio management role; have excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to write detailed investment reports and fund research notes; be highly numerate; be analytical and decisive; enjoy working in a small, close-knit and friendly team and hold the Investment Management Certificate.