Our client is a leading global alternatives asset manager. They are looking to hire an Investment Risk Analyst. It will be a global role based from London. The role will assist on the implementation of its risk management framework.
- provide independent analysis and management of funds’ risks (investment risk, credit risk, counterparty risk and liquidity risk)
- define risk profile, key risk indicators and risk appetite for each fund
- control and monitor investment restrictions, both statutory and internal as the second level of control
- continually maintain and improve in-house tools to monitor risk
- maintain and improve the stress testing framework
- prepare fund risk reports
- review and maintain fund risk management policies and frameworks
- review and validate legal and marketing documentation
The successful candidate is likely to be working in market risk or investment risk role in asset management or alternative investments. Our client would also consider recently qualified candidates with relevant internship experience in market or investment risk. The successful candidate will also have a strong educational background, a high attention to detail, be a problem solver and be able to work on multiple projects and work streams at any one time.