Our client is a successful global asset manager with a growing footprint in Europe.
They are seeking to hire a Frankfurt based German speaking Events Manager to oversee and co-ordinate a broad range of digital and in-person conferences, seminars and events in Germany and Switzerland.
Key responsibilities include:
- managing the speaker and event attendance schedules
- organising client and prospect events, seminars and roundtables
- developing strong relationships with key stakeholders in the sales and distribution teams
- building supplier relationships
- monitoring ROI and performance metrics
- budget management.
The successful candidate will be a fluent German and English speaker, a self-starter, possess a proven background in event management, ideally from asset management or the wider financial/professional services industries, proven experience of managing different types of events across a range of audiences, strong communication, project management and influencing skills and the ability to juggle multiple deadlines.