Our client is a leading global private investment firm. They are looking to hire ESG Specialist to be part of their sustainability and compliance teams. The role will focus on new ESG regulations. The role will be based in London
- implementing ESG regulations in the firms investment strategies
- interpretation of regulations and writing applicable ESG policies
- training on ESG regulation
- monitoring of upcoming local/regional/ global ESG regulations which could affect the firm or its portfolio companies
- classification of new funds as they rely to applicable regulations
- adaptation of investment policies and processes according to ESG regulations
- develop and implement ESG data collection and reporting frameworks tailored to all investment activities
- help respond to institutional clients questions on the impact of ESG regulations on their investments
- implementation of ESG regulations
- responsible for applicable regulatory reporting
- participation in ESG Regulatory Steering Committee and contribution to regular updates to Executive Committees
This is an exciting role to lead the oversight and regulatory impact of ESG policies and regulations for a successful global private investment firm.
The successful candidate is likely to be working consulting, compliance, audit or legal role and have a proven interest in ESG and sustainability within investment and financial services. Previous experience of interpreting and implementing ESG regulations would be highly advantageous. The successful candidate will also have a strong educational background, a high attention to detail, be a problem solver and be able to work on multiple projects and work streams at any one time.