Our client is a leading global asset manager They are seeking a Digital Customer Journey Product Owner to own and develop the product strategy and change programme across a large scale, commercially important, B2C and B2B2C customer journey with a focus on developing an industry leading digital customer experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- developing the product prioritisation strategy to ensure fast paced and effective change to the customer journey
- working with stakeholders across the business to determine the change needed to improve the client and customer journey
- gaining a deep understanding of the client and customer needs to envision the product approach
- supporting the development of a team culture which focuses on learing and high performance
- working with key stakeholders to define the overall product and customer journey strategy
- serving as the voice of the customer through proactively seeking client and and customer feedback
- responsibility for the ownership of the full end to end journey backlog
The successful candidate will have a previouis experience in a digitally focused customer and client experience product owner or product management role. Candidates can come from either a financial services or a non-financial services background, but an understanding of financial services digital platforms would be advantageous. Experience of an intermediated customer journey (B2B2C) would also be very beneficial. Candidates must have very strong project management skills, excellent communication and stakeholder skills, proven analytical skills and experience making decisions based on hard and soft data.
This is a very exciting opportunity to work on a pioneering, cross-functional product team with significant exposure to senior, executive leadership.