Our client is a successful global asset manager. They are looking to hire a new Corporate Communications Officer in a broad role involved in all aspects of corporate communications, brand management, press engagement, advertising and promotion, social media, multi-media management and event management. The role will work closely with their Head of Communications.
- create internal and external written communications including media press releases.
- event coordination, particularly internal events like corporate offsites, townhalls and PR events.
- act as a brand guidelines advocate, closely collaborating with the Group Communications team.
- delivering and managing across a range of communications projects
- work globally across teams and closely with marketing and editorial / content teams
- develop content when needed and to write flawlessly
- represent the communications team with senior stakeholder groups, including investment management and distribution
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience an investor relations or corporate communications role (either inhouse or agency-side). Experience in, and an understanding of, investments and asset management is essential. The successful candidate will also be a strong writer, have excellent communication skills, an analytical mindset and high attention to detail.