Our client is a leading global asset manager with a wide range of successful funds across equities, fixed income, multi-asset, real estate and alternatives. They are seeking to hire London based Marketing Manager on a 12 month FTC.
The role will cover Europe, but with a specific focus on Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The person will need to be a fluent German speaker.
- Developing and delivering the marketing campaigns for their wholesale and institutional channels in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders including the relevant sales and investment teams.
- Managing marketing campaigns and fund launches; developing key messaging, positioning and digital marketing activities.
- Developing competitor intelligence.
- Building strong knowledge of key market trends and fund flows.
- Overseeing an events programme to maximise profile building opportunities and working with marketing colleagues across Europe to collaborate and share ideas and best practices.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, possess previous marketing experience within financial services, good investment knowledge, excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a pressurised environment. The person must also be a Fluent German speaker and writer.